HRYC Pickleball players, guests, and friends gather for fun and camaraderie.
- HRYC Members open play is Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. All levels of play are welcome!
- Novice/ Beginner open play is Saturday 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Join others to practice your skills and rules of the game!
- All Courts are available 7 days a week. Reservations can be made online 10 days ahead but are not necessary. Show up and have some fun!
GUEST REGISTRATION AND WAIVERS:
- Non-member guests, accompanied by an HRYC member are welcome to join us once a month. Members pay a guest fee of $5 per player that will be billed to your HRYC account. Guest Sign-In can be done at the Guest Sign-In Logbook at the Family Activity Center, the Front Desk, or Dockmaster's Office.
- All players of Pickleball including HRYC members are required to sign the HRYC Family Center Agreement PRIOR to play. No exceptions. Forms are available in the ‘Guest Sign-In Logbook’ located inside the Family Activity Center, at the Front Desk, Dockmaster's Office or the link above (in blue).
The front desk (386-255-7459) or Dockmaster (386-290-9454) can arrange access to the Family Activity Center if needed.
Visiting Yacht Club Members are welcome to use the courts upon reciprocity confirmation. This can be done at the Front Desk or Dockmaster's Office.
Questions? Contact Larry McCarroll 386-679-9578 or 386-679-9222. GroupMe texting is available for Members who plan to frequent the courts.
Zero, Zero, Two!